Top Latest News Wires (View all Latest News Wires)
- Gold iPhone 5s selling like it's made of gold
- Google reveals purpose of mystery barges: Interactive learning
- New iPad mini: How does it compare with the iPad Air?
- Bill Gates out as Microsoft chairman? Some investors say yes
- iWatch has rumored bendable OLED screen to rival Galaxy Gear
- NASA 3D printer: The next revolution in space?
- How Google algorithm manages complex queries (+video)
- iOS 7 update fixes security hole
- Tweets in troubled times: Twitter to deploy new crisis alerts
- Samsung Galaxy S4 puts on its best party dress
More Latest News Wires
New Android tablet Kindle Fire HDX includes a new "Mayday" feature, offering live customer service help. The Android tablet Kindle Fire HD price dropped from $199 to $139.
Photos taken with smartphones aren't what they used to be; they're actually quite good! The Nokia Lumia 1020, which runs on a Microsoft system, is one of the best phones for taking photos, as well as the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, and Apple's iPhone 5S.
Cloud computing is used by 95 percent of Americans. But more than half say they don't use it. What is cloud computing?
The hacker community is eager to start figuring out how to crack the new iPhone 5S software. Technology developers frequently use these non-malicious hackers to find– and correct– software vulnerabilities.
The state Public Utilities Commission created a set of guidelines for ride-share companies. The measure was praised by the companies for adding legitimacy to the ride-share business.
Google (GOOG) announced the creation of a new company called Calico, with the goal to reverse the aging process and extend human life.
The California-based electric car company Tesla is now working on a car that would allow the driver to be on "auto-pilot" 90 percent of the time
Brief access to social media sites in Iran on Monday sparked debates that the Iranian government might be liberalizing its Internet policies, but the country's firewalls that block sites like Facebook and Twitter were back in place on Tuesday.