Monday's coverage agenda: Post-election Iran, Air France, healthcare reform
Here is what we're covering today:Skip to next paragraph
Subscribe Today to the Monitor
• Iran's Twitter factor. A roundup of coverage of how Iranians used Twitter to spread messages while cellphone transmission was down.
On the Air France crash:
• Air France update. A brief roundup of the latest developments.
• The flight controller factor. Alex Marks explores whether a computer problem experienced by a flight controller contributed to the Air France disaster.
In US news:
• Arts report card. Stacy Teicher Khadaroo reports on a national snapshot of eighth-graders' participation and achievement in music and visual arts – the first look since 1997.
• Selling US bonds. Mark Trumbull reports on the drop last month in foreign investment in US bonds. Is it a sign that governments abroad are worried about US debt levels?