Top Latest News Wires (View all Latest News Wires)
- St. Patrick's Day parades continue as sponsors, politicians sit out
- Honda Odyssey recall: Why 900,000 vans may face fire risk
- Quiznos bankruptcy: Why only seven outlets affected
- Unemployment extension: Senate reaches deal for long-term jobless
- Amazon Prime membership jumps to $99 per year
- Payday loans: Idaho bill gives borrowers more options
- 401(k) planning: Tips for every age
- $7 million shoplifting spree leads to family's arrest after a decade
- JetBlue, American Airlines end frequent flyer agreement
- Colorado collected $3.5M in pot taxes and fees in January alone
More Latest News Wires
Bitcoin's recent troubles didn't tamper enthusiasm for virtual currency among tech executives and industry professionals at South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive in Austin, Texas.
Newsweek's first print cover story since 2012, which outed the creator of bitcoin as 64-year-old Dorian Nakamoto, has sparked questions about the piece. Nakamoto has denied he created bitcoin, but the magazine stands by its reporting.
Staples, the nation's largest office-supply company, announced Thursday that as nearly half of its sales are now generated online, it plans to close more than 10 percent of its stores.
Dewey & LeBoeuf executives conspired to hide the powerhouse law firm's snowballing financial problems from auditors and even their own partners, prosecutors said Thursday.
Autumn Radtke apparently committed suicide in Singapore. Autumn Radtke, the CEO of a bitcoin currency exchange First Meta Pte Ltd, was wrestling with professional and personal pressures, say friends and colleagues.
Winklevoss twins said Wednesday they used bitcoins to buy tickets for a voyage on billionaire Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic commercial spaceflight venture. The Winklevoss twins, Olympic rowers who earned MBA degrees from Oxford University, have become bitcoin evangelists and investors.
Volvo XC90 sports utility vehicle is among the cars that will feature the iPhone system, which is competing with Google's push into cars. Besides the Volvo XC90 and Ferrari FF and undisclosed Mercedes models, GM, Ford, and Honda are also drawing up plans to incorporate CarPlay, Apple says.
Armpit of America ad reads, "Dear New Jersey, When people call you 'The Armpit of America,' take it as a compliment. Sincerely, Dove." On Tuesday, Dove said it would remove the 'Armpit of America' ad from billboards.