Follow Shivam Vij
Shivam Vij has been a correspondent for The Christian Science Monitor in New Delhi, India since 2012. He has worked in Delhi with Tehelka and Open news magazines and has published in a variety of Indian and international publications. His interests include Indian politics, the Kashmir conflict, India-Pakistan relations, caste violence, and social media. He was born in the north Indian city of Lucknow and educated at Delhi University. He is a member of the South Asian team blog Kafila.org.
- Indian women turn spotlight on sexual harassment at work
- India's Mars mission: worth the cost? (+video)
- India and China to ink a border deal: Will it ease strained ties?
- In India, Cyclone Phailin's devastation tempered by planning
- New life for old ties: Are India and the US about to improve relations?
- View all