Follow Shivam Vij
Shivam Vij has been a correspondent for The Christian Science Monitor in New Delhi, India since 2012. He has worked in Delhi with Tehelka and Open news magazines and has published in a variety of Indian and international publications. His interests include Indian politics, the Kashmir conflict, India-Pakistan relations, caste violence, and social media. He was born in the north Indian city of Lucknow and educated at Delhi University. He is a member of the South Asian team blog Kafila.org.
- Indian diplomat heads home, but India's anger is likely to linger
- After defeat, India's gay rights movement sees new political path
- Why is India so angry over nanny dispute? (+video)
- Indian diplomat's arrest in NY sparks anger back home. But what about the nanny?
- Indian women turn spotlight on sexual harassment at work
- View all