Follow Shivam Vij
Shivam Vij has been a correspondent for The Christian Science Monitor in New Delhi, India since 2012. He has worked in Delhi with Tehelka and Open news magazines and has published in a variety of Indian and international publications. His interests include Indian politics, the Kashmir conflict, India-Pakistan relations, caste violence, and social media. He was born in the north Indian city of Lucknow and educated at Delhi University. He is a member of the South Asian team blog Kafila.org.
- For India, worries of another 1989 moment in the region
- US, India dance awkwardly around the man who might be India's next leader
- Are Indian-Pakistani relations in jeopardy after prisoner death?
- China tests its borders again, this time in the mountains
- After rape of 5-year-old girl, India debates even stricter punishments
- View all