Valeria Criscione is a New Yorker currently working as a correspondent in Oslo for several US and British newspapers, including The Christian Science Monitor. Prior to 2002, Valeria was the Oslo correspondent for the Financial Times covering politics, business, and culture. She has been freelancing since 2008 and holds a master's degree in journalism from Columbia University in New York.
- New NATO head's tough task: dealing with a resurgent Russia (+video)
- Nobel Peace laureate urges holdouts to join chemical weapons pact
- Norway weighs going green with its $800 billion pension fund
- Why are Norwegian police so slow to respond to emergencies?
- 12 hours of televised knitting? Must-see TV in Norway.
- View all