Saleha Mohsin is an American journalist living in Norway. She grew up in Ohio and discovered her passion for reporting while studying at the University of Cincinnati, where she started writing for the student newspaper as a freshman. Her nose for news took her to London in 2008, where she briefly wrote for the popular British tabloid The Daily Mirror and Businessweek.
In 2011 her husband’s work as an architect brought the family to Norway. Since moving to Scandinavia she has discovered her growing patriotism and the fact that she is an immigrant parent. Her experiences inspired her to launch a blog about being an American expat living in Norway.
Besides English she is fluent in Urdu, speaks some Spanish, and is working hard to learn Norwegian.
She holds a Master of Arts degree in journalism from the University of the Arts London. She lives in Oslo with her British husband, Faisal, and their two-year-old son, Mazen.
Saleha blogs at Edge of the Arctic.
- Modern Parenthood First day of summer 2013 has nothing on northern Norway's 60 days of sun
- Modern Parenthood How to make a bed in Norway
- Modern Parenthood 4,109 miles from home, expat couple in Norway role plays each other's family members
- Modern Parenthood Back in America from Norway, expat mom measures her change
- Modern Parenthood Norway's stroller mafia empowered by generous parental leave
- View all