Mary Beth McCauley
Mary Beth McCauley has written for the Monitor since 2002, and is covering matters of faith, ethics and values as they intersect with the family.
Earlier, she wrote a regular religion column for the Philadelphia Inquirer, and was named Writer of the Year by the Religion Newswriters Association for her work at the paper. She has also contributed to publications such as the Washington Post and the Religion News Service.
A lifelong resident of the Philadelphia area, she is the mother of three children.
- Modern Parenthood Holiday Shopping: Tis' the season of the Nordstrom angel
- Modern Parenthood It's called Thanksgiving, not Black Friday Eve
- Modern Parenthood Interfaith family: How do you raise the kids?
- Modern Parenthood C.S. Lewis: Even 50 years after death, his work deeply inspires
- Modern Parenthood Tithing, church giving dips; sign of the economy or value of charity?
- View all