Mary Beth McCauley
Mary Beth McCauley has written for the Monitor since 2002, and is covering matters of faith, ethics and values as they intersect with the family.
Earlier, she wrote a regular religion column for the Philadelphia Inquirer, and was named Writer of the Year by the Religion Newswriters Association for her work at the paper. She has also contributed to publications such as the Washington Post and the Religion News Service.
A lifelong resident of the Philadelphia area, she is the mother of three children.
- Modern Parenthood Sharing a meal is the best Valentine's Day gift
- Modern Parenthood Love for old dogs and their owners
- Modern Parenthood Mom rage, fighting against the new normal?
- Modern Parenthood 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation': A story of hope?
- Modern Parenthood Holiday Shopping: Tis' the season of the Nordstrom angel
- View all