Judy Bolton-Fasman is an award-winning writer whose column on parenting and family life appears regularly in the Jewish Advocate.
She frequently contributes to The New York Times Motherlode blog and the Boston Globe. Her work has also has appeared in other sections of The New York Times and O Magazine.
She is writing a family memoir entitled 1735 Asylum Avenue, which is the actual address where she grew up near Hartford, CT. Judy lives outside of Boston with her husband, daughter, and son.
She blogs at The Judy Chronicles.
- Modern Parenthood Read aloud to your kids; forge bonds, promote literacy
- Modern Parenthood Keeping the Door Open: One mother's transition from work to home and back again
- Modern Parenthood In praise of single mothers, fathers
- Modern Parenthood Louis was right: when your kids start to 'know much more than I'll ever know'
- Modern Parenthood Ground control to undergrad: Prepping your college student for home reentry
- View all