Judy Bolton-Fasman is an award-winning writer whose column on parenting and family life appears regularly in the Jewish Advocate.
She frequently contributes to The New York Times Motherlode blog and the Boston Globe. Her work has also has appeared in other sections of The New York Times and O Magazine.
She is writing a family memoir entitled 1735 Asylum Avenue, which is the actual address where she grew up near Hartford, CT. Judy lives outside of Boston with her husband, daughter, and son.
She blogs at The Judy Chronicles.
- Modern Parenthood Let us not praise our children: Well-intentioned puffery won't boost school success
- Modern Parenthood College-bound, one daughter's departure means changes at home
- Modern Parenthood College applications: Beyond test scores and competition
- Modern Parenthood Internet safety for kids: Mom, the benevolent dictator-snoop, is unrepentant
- Modern Parenthood Election 2012: Family lessons and the right to a secret ballot
- View all