Mark joined the Monitor in 1996 and has since written from Boston, the San Francisco Bay Area, the Pentagon, and India. In addition to reporting from Pakistan and Afghanistan during his time in South Asia, Mark has also written on issues of sports and science. He has covered five Olympic Games and attended various events at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, including the landing of the Mars rover Opportunity.
- Montana rape case: Was 31-day sentence for teacher illegal?
- Zombie comet: Is Comet ISON really dead? Maybe not. (+video)
- Tom Brady beats Manning (again) as Broncos freeze in the clutch (again) (+video)
- Washington blows up: Has American politics hit an all-time low? (+video)
- LAX shooting: Why would someone target the TSA? (+video)
- View all