Homepage Editor / Science Correspondent
Liz Fuller-Wright works on The Christian Science Monitor's online editorial team, where she helps optimize the Monitor's Web content and writes science articles.
Before joining the Monitor in 2010, Liz worked as a Mars volcanologist, an inner-city science teacher with Teach for America, and a Peace Corps Volunteer. Liz holds a Bachelor of Arts in geology from Amherst College and a Master of Science in planetary geoscience from Brown University.
In addition to her Monitor articles, she has been published in magazines, peer-reviewed science journals, and the Yahoo! homepage.
- Yeeeehaw! Mars Rover Curiosity considering jumping sand dune. (+video)
- Why doesn't Chinese New Year 2014 fall on New Year's Day? (+video)
- Bye-bye, butterfly? How you can fight the Monarch die-off (+video)
- Say cheese! Space station cameras now looking at us in high-def. (+video)
- How old is the Grand Canyon? You might be surprised.
- View all