Follow Jodi Bradbury
Jodi Bradbury is a freelance writer and editor. As a contributor for the Christian Science Monitor, she frequently covers entertainment and popular culture, including her regular coverage of the television show American Idol. In addition to entertainment coverage, Jodi has created content ranging from personalized poetry to financial services copy, as well as proofreading and editorial services.
She earned her undergraduate degree in Psychology from Suffolk University and her Master of Fine Arts Degree in Creative Nonfiction from National University. Jodi has also studied culinary arts at Le Cordon Bleu and earned her certificate in Project Management from Boston University. In addition to her freelance writing, Jodi is a Project Manager at The First Church of Christ, Scientist in Boston.
Jodi dedicates her free time to a number of personal writing projects, including a novel that she hopes to have published.
- American Idol finale recap: America crowns its next 'Idol' (+video)
- American Idol winner: Is it Kree Harrison or Candice Glover? (+video)
- American Idol: The top two are named. Who went home? (+video)
- American Idol: So close, yet so far (+video)
- American Idol: And the winner is, Harry Connick, Jr. (+video)
- View all