Jeff Ward-Bailey began writing for the Monitor's Horizons blog in 2011, covering product news and rumors, innovations from companies like Apple and Google, and developments in tech policy.
During the day Jeff works as a staff editor at the Christian Science Sentinel, one of the Monitor's sister publications. He graduated from Principia College in 2009 with a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication.
- Hacking tool threatens Healthcare.gov site
- iPhone 5S Touch ID: Your fingerprint is your password
- iPhone 5S is here: Better camera, new processor, and fingerprint scanner (+video)
- Moto X: The first true Google/Motorola phone is unveiled
- Horizons iPhone: Fingerprint scanner rumored and an 'iPhone 5C' model
- View all