Terry Boyd is the author of Blue Kitchen, a Chicago-based food blog for home cooks. His simple, eclectic cooking focuses on fresh ingredients, big flavors and a cheerful willingness to borrow ideas and techniques from all over the world. A frequent contributor to the Chicago Sun-Times, his recipes have also appeared on the Bon Appétit and Saveur websites.
- Stir It Up! Mustard-glazed pork loin roast
- Stir It Up! Keep it simple: Spaghetti with artichoke hearts, sausage, and olives
- Stir It Up! Linguine with mushrooms and kale
- Stir It Up! Braised chicken thighs with Brussels sprouts and potatoes
- Stir It Up! Classic Mexican cut of meat meets French technique: Braised pork ribs
- View all