Terry Boyd is the author of Blue Kitchen, a Chicago-based food blog for home cooks. His simple, eclectic cooking focuses on fresh ingredients, big flavors and a cheerful willingness to borrow ideas and techniques from all over the world. A frequent contributor to the Chicago Sun-Times, his recipes have also appeared on the Bon Appétit and Saveur websites.
- Stir It Up! Chicken piccata, buttery and lemon bright
- Stir It Up! Butterflies and a taste of spring: Farfalle with peas, bacon, and sage butter
- Stir It Up! Hake with lentils and sage mustard butter
- Stir It Up! Chevre cheesecake with hazelnut crust and fruit compote
- Stir It Up! Two Irish cookbooks, one hearty weeknight meal: Pork and potato cakes
- View all