National Communications Director, American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity (ACCCE)
Steve Gates, as ACCCE’s national communications director, helps direct the industry’s national media campaigns and digital communications efforts. He has more than 15 years of media relations experience in a variety of settings including Capitol Hill press secretary, as well as directing media and outreach programs for international trade associations, the Fortune 200 and federal government programs. Steve lives with his wife, a coal miner’s daughter, and three children in Omaha, Nebraska. Steve graduated with a B.S. in political science from Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, and an M.A. in public communications from American University in Washington, D.C.
- Energy Voices Will high natural gas prices increase coal use? (Sponsor content)
- Energy Voices A look at clean coal technology in the 21st century (Sponsor content)
- Energy Voices Canadian coal plant retrofit could be a 'game changer' (Sponsor content)
- Energy Voices A continued viable domestic coal industry (Sponsor content)
- Energy Voices Rising energy costs impact fixed incomes (Sponsor content)
- View all