Kurt Cobb is the author of the peak-oil-themed thriller, 'Prelude,' and a columnist for the Paris-based science news site Scitizen. He is a founding member of the Association for the Study of Peak Oil and Gas—USA, and he serves on the board of the Arthur Morgan Institute for Community Solutions. For more of his Resource Insights posts, click here.
- Energy Voices US energy future is a risk management problem
- Energy Voices The age of oil will not last forever
- Energy Voices In oil shale, geology trumps technology
- Energy Voices Keystone pipeline, climate change, and the problem of fossil fuel demand
- Energy Voices Our energy future: 'They'll think of something'
- View all