Nick Grealy is the publisher of No Hot Air, a forum on energy issues published from Britain that follows the emergence of shale gas around the world. He also is a consultant on shale gas issues to a variety of energy industry, financial organizations, major end users, and government clients, and is supported by advertisers on his associated site Shalegasinfo.eu.
- Energy Voices The dirty coal behind Germany's clean energy
- Energy Voices Just how much shale gas does the UK have?
- Energy Voices To frack or not to frack? Well, it's complicated.
- Energy Voices Is Europe ready for a shale boom?
- Energy Voices Drive to make energy cleaner has stalled. Shale gas could help.
- View all