Senior Vice President for Communications, American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity (ACCCE)
Evan is Senior Vice President for Communications, overseeing the strategy on how to communicate the importance of electricity from coal and the value of investments in clean coal technology. Tracey has served as president of Campaign Media Analysis Group, a Kantar Media company, since he founded the company in 1997. He has two decades of political, legislative and issue research experience and has provided strategic media analysis for a number of trade associations, foundations, Fortune 500 companies, political party committees, the national press, academic institutions, as well as hundreds of national, statewide and local political campaigns. He received a M.A. from George Mason University and a B.A. from West Virginia Wesleyan College. Tracey lives with his wife and 3 children in Virginia.
- Following legalization in US, Uruguay, marijuana gets second look
- Energy Voices How much will replacing coal cost Los Angeles? (Sponsor content)
- Energy Voices EPA nominee Gina McCarthy says coal a 'significant' energy source (Sponsor content)
- Energy Voices Clean-energy standards could cost Colorado consumers billions (Sponsor content)
- Energy Voices Californians support coal despite LA plan to ban it (Sponsor content)
- View all