The Simple Dollar is a blog for those of us who need both cents and sense: people fighting debt and bad spending habits while building a financially secure future and still affording a latte or two. Our busy lives are crazy enough without having to compare five hundred mutual funds – we just want simple ways to manage our finances and save a little money.
- The Simple Dollar Eight little ways to save money during the holidays
- The Simple Dollar Car insurance: Liability or comprehensive coverage?
- The Simple Dollar Use it until it breaks? The pros and cons.
- The Simple Dollar 10 questions to ask yourself about personal finance
- The Simple Dollar Holiday shopping? How to use price-matching policies effectively.
- View all