The Simple Dollar is a blog for those of us who need both cents and sense: people fighting debt and bad spending habits while building a financially secure future and still affording a latte or two. Our busy lives are crazy enough without having to compare five hundred mutual funds – we just want simple ways to manage our finances and save a little money.
- The Simple Dollar One checking account – or two?
- The Simple Dollar Fuel-efficient cars: Saving gas means saving money
- The Simple Dollar Going shopping? Know your target.
- The Simple Dollar Teach kids personal finance through experience: six tips
- The Simple Dollar High gas prices? 14 ways to save money on fuel.
- View all