Robert is chancellor’s professor of public policy at the University of California at Berkeley. He has served in three national administrations, most recently as secretary of labor under President Clinton. Time Magazine named him one of the 10 most effective cabinet secretaries of the last century. He has written 13 books, including “The Work of Nations,” his latest best-seller “Aftershock: The Next Economy and America’s Future," and a new e-book, “Beyond Outrage.” He is also a founding editor of the American Prospect magazine and chairman of Common Cause.
- Robert Reich JP Morgan Chase, the Foreign Corruption Practice Act and the corruption of America
- Robert Reich The true price of great holiday deals
- Robert Reich What Walmart can learn from Henry Ford
- Robert Reich Political pragmatism amid inequality in America
- Robert Reich What Tuesday's election results really mean
- View all