Robert is chancellor’s professor of public policy at the University of California at Berkeley. He has served in three national administrations, most recently as secretary of labor under President Clinton. Time Magazine named him one of the 10 most effective cabinet secretaries of the last century. He has written 13 books, including “The Work of Nations,” his latest best-seller “Aftershock: The Next Economy and America’s Future," and a new e-book, “Beyond Outrage.” He is also a founding editor of the American Prospect magazine and chairman of Common Cause.
- Robert Reich Reich: America should reverse 'great u-turn'
- Robert Reich WhatsApp: How it reflects our deepest economic dysfunctions
- Robert Reich Are America's rich and poor living in different worlds?
- Robert Reich Why the three biggest economic lessons were forgotten
- Robert Reich Why widening inequality is hobbling equal opportunity
- View all