Robert is chancellor’s professor of public policy at the University of California at Berkeley. He has served in three national administrations, most recently as secretary of labor under President Clinton. Time Magazine named him one of the 10 most effective cabinet secretaries of the last century. He has written 13 books, including “The Work of Nations,” his latest best-seller “Aftershock: The Next Economy and America’s Future," and a new e-book, “Beyond Outrage.” He is also a founding editor of the American Prospect magazine and chairman of Common Cause.
- Robert Reich Powerful and unaccountable: NSA – and Wall Street
- Robert Reich Wanted: A national economic strategy for better jobs
- Robert Reich The quiet shutting down of Washington
- Robert Reich Economists are optimistic. They're also wrong.
- Robert Reich Bachmann retirement eclipses bigger Congress showdown
- View all