Mathew is an economics professor at UCLA and has written three books: Green Cities (Brookings Institution Press); Heroes and Cowards (Princeton University Press, jointly with Dora L. Costa); and in fall 2010, Climatopolis: How Our Cities Will Thrive in the Hotter World (Basic Books).
- Green Economics Academic elites migrate to 'green cities' in increasing numbers
- Green Economics Can the Midwest adapt to increased flooding?
- Green Economics Anti-dumping policies can have environmental consequences
- Green Economics California rail project: Who should pay?
- Green Economics Do energy restrictions raise electricity prices?
- View all