Howard Gleckman is a resident fellow at The Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center, the author of Caring for Our Parents, and former senior correspondent in the Washington bureau of Business Week. (http://taxvox.taxpolicycenter.org)
- Tax VOX Supreme Court opens the door for online sales tax
- Tax VOX Baucus proposed international tax reform but future action remains uncertain
- Tax VOX Why the debt limit won't expire in February
- Tax VOX Why not use tax preparers as a portal to health exchanges?
- Tax VOX In budget talks, new revenue remains a sticking point
- View all