Howard Gleckman is a resident fellow at The Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center, the author of Caring for Our Parents, and former senior correspondent in the Washington bureau of Business Week. (http://taxvox.taxpolicycenter.org)
- Tax VOX If firms get to expense investments, Congress should remove their interest deduction
- Tax VOX Congress yet to act on funding for roads
- Tax VOX Why isn't there more support for a simple tax code?
- Tax VOX Tax reform argument should be about values, not economics
- Tax VOX Dave Camp’s almost-good plan for expired tax provisions
- View all