Bill has written two New York Times best-selling books, Financial Reckoning Day and Empire of Debt. With political journalist Lila Rajiva, he wrote his third New York Times best-selling book, Mobs, Messiahs and Markets, which offers concrete advice on how to avoid the public spectacle of modern finance. Since 1999, Bill has been a daily contributor and the driving force behind The Daily Reckoning (dailyreckoning.com).
- Readers Write: Why suicide rate fell in Japan; Gun ownership for self-defense is based on fear
- The Daily Reckoning Is the US a nation of dependents?
- The Daily Reckoning Welfare. Old elephants. And the entitlement cliff.
- The Daily Reckoning Is there such a thing as too much energy?
- The Daily Reckoning The ideal economy: How do we get what we really want?
- View all