David Clark Scott
David Clark Scott leads a small team at CSMonitor.com that’s part Skunkworks, part tech-training, part journalism. The CSM online team acts as the bridge between the editorial, business, and technical teams of CSMonitor.com.
Prior to joining the web team, Scott was the International News Editor at The Christian Science Monitor. In 2007, he won the inaugural Dart Society Mimi Award – “the first of its kind to recognize editors who advocate relentlessly for the integrity of stories and invest time in shaping the talents of journalists.”
Scott was a 2011 Fellow of the Punch Sulzberger Program at Columbia University.
Scott has also been the Monitor’s Latin America bureau chief in Mexico City, Australasia bureau chief in Sydney, and Wall Street bureau chief in New York.
- Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: Why the confusion about the flight path? (+video)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: A pilot suicide mission? (+video)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Why is it taking so long to find? (+video)
- Terrorism & Security Malaysia Airlines plane missing: Stolen passports raise suspicions of terrorism (+video)
- Snake eating crocodile: Watch this epic fight to the finish (+video)
- View all