Christa Case Bryant
Jerusalem bureau chief
Christa Case Bryant is The Christian Science Monitor's Jerusalem bureau chief, providing coverage on Israel and the Palestinian territories as well as regional issues.
She previously served as Middle East editor, coordinating the Monitor's network of correspondents from Tripoli to Tehran. She capped her 2009-12 tenure as a fellow on the International Reporting Project's Gatekeepers trip to Saudi Arabia. Prior to that she served as Europe editor, reporting from Berlin and Moscow.
Ms. Bryant is a graduate of Principia College, where she focused on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict through her major in global perspectives and minor in religion.
After many years as a cross-country ski racer on the national and international level, Ms. Bryant also has a special interest in all things Olympic, and covered the 2010 Vancouver Games for the Monitor.
- Gaza militants fire rockets into southern Israel, snapping period of calm
- Olive Press Enemies? No, patients, say Israeli doctors treating Syrians
- Israel: Seized rockets would put Jerusalem in Gaza's range (+video)
- Release of Syrian nuns belies persecution of Christians in rebel areas
- Israel trumpets seizure of 'Iranian' weapons shipment (+video)
- View all