Chelsea Sheasley is the Monitor's Asia Editor, overseeing regional coverage for CSMonitor.com and the weekly magazine.
Chelsea previously wrote for the Monitor's National News desk. She interned with the Monitor in Jerusalem, where she reported from Israel and the West Bank. She holds a masters degree in journalism from Boston University and a BA in history from Principia College.
- Terrorism & Security France intervenes to quell violence in Central African Republic
- Terrorism & Security Sinai car bomb underscores Egyptian army's tenuous grasp on security
- Terrorism & Security Egypt's message to the US: We've got Russia
- Terrorism & Security New boss, new rules: Taliban says talks are off in Pakistan
- Terrorism & Security New Pakistan Taliban leader: bold moves, widespread influence
- View all