Chelsea Sheasley is the Monitor's Asia Editor, overseeing regional coverage for CSMonitor.com and the weekly magazine.
Chelsea previously wrote for the Monitor's National News desk. She interned with the Monitor in Jerusalem, where she reported from Israel and the West Bank. She holds a masters degree in journalism from Boston University and a BA in history from Principia College.
- Terrorism & Security Chinese official: Train station attackers were trying to 'participate in jihad'
- Terrorism & Security Ukraine disbands feared riot police unit that led crackdown on Kiev protesters
- Sochi Olympics medal count: Russia closes in on the leaders
- Sochi Olympics medal count: Norway is tops in gold, US leads overall count (+video)
- Terrorism & Security Ukraine truce shattered by deadly fighting in Kiev (+video)
- View all