Arthur Bright is the Europe Editor at The Christian Science Monitor. He has worked for the Monitor in various capacities since 2004, including as the Online News Editor and a regular contributor to the Monitor's Terrorism & Security blog.
He left the Monitor in 2007 to attend Boston University School of Law. After graduating in 2010 and becoming a licensed Massachusetts attorney, he worked as a part-time research attorney and website editor at the Berkman Center for Internet & Society's Citizen Media Law Project, which provides legal assistance to bloggers and citizen journalists.
Arthur received his master's degree in Journalism from Boston University's College of Communication in 2005, and holds a bachelor's in Astronomy and Philosophy from Amherst College.
- Terrorism & Security Ukrainian military defections boost pro-Russia militia as unrest spreads (+video)
- Terrorism & Security Pro-Russian militia defy Kiev's latest deadline to end occupations (+video)
- Terrorism & Security NATO images purport to show Russia 'ready for combat' on Ukrainian border
- Terrorism & Security North, South Koreas exchange live fire across disputed maritime border (+video)
- Terrorism & Security Russia seizes another Crimean base as G-7 emergency summit convenes (+video)
- View all