Arthur Bright is the Europe Editor at The Christian Science Monitor. He has worked for the Monitor in various capacities since 2004, including as the Online News Editor and a regular contributor to the Monitor's Terrorism & Security blog.
He left the Monitor in 2007 to attend Boston University School of Law. After graduating in 2010 and becoming a licensed Massachusetts attorney, he worked as a part-time research attorney and website editor at the Berkman Center for Internet & Society's Citizen Media Law Project, which provides legal assistance to bloggers and citizen journalists.
Arthur received his master's degree in Journalism from Boston University's College of Communication in 2005, and holds a bachelor's in Astronomy and Philosophy from Amherst College.
- Terrorism & Security Taliban tell Afghan voters to stay home ahead of presidential election
- Terrorism & Security Putin tightens grip over Crimea as Ukraine conflict hits Russian markets
- Terrorism & Security Ukraine charges former President Yanukovych with mass murder (+video)
- Terrorism & Security China pushes back on UN report slamming North Korean rights abuses (+video)
- Terrorism & Security Syria peace talks resume as fraught humanitarian cease-fire ends in Homs (+video)
- View all