Arthur Bright is the Europe Editor at The Christian Science Monitor. He has worked for the Monitor in various capacities since 2004, including as the Online News Editor and a regular contributor to the Monitor's Terrorism & Security blog.
He left the Monitor in 2007 to attend Boston University School of Law. After graduating in 2010 and becoming a licensed Massachusetts attorney, he worked as a part-time research attorney and website editor at the Berkman Center for Internet & Society's Citizen Media Law Project, which provides legal assistance to bloggers and citizen journalists.
Arthur received his master's degree in Journalism from Boston University's College of Communication in 2005, and holds a bachelor's in Astronomy and Philosophy from Amherst College.
- Terrorism & Security Protests turn increasingly combustible as Ukraine president announces talks (+video)
- Global News Blog Christmas in Europe? Prepare to be scared – or insulted. (+video)
- Terrorism & Security Does major attack in Yemen point to Al Qaeda? (+video)
- Terrorism & Security Syria peace talks a harder sell than Iran negotiations (+video)
- Terrorism & Security Commonwealth Summit: Can it 'shine light' on abuses at end of Sri Lanka civil war?
- View all