The Food and Drug Administration on Thursday proposed new regulations of e-cigarettes, including restricting sales to minors and requiring health warnings on packaging. A ban on flavored electronic cigarettes is not on the list.
- Why Chicago's bid for an Obama Library could be a problem for the president
- Olive Press Breathing new life into Lebanon's ancient art of glassblowing
- NYPD community-building in the Twitterverse? Why it was a #epicfail. (+video)
- Tilt towards military unbalances Egypt's ultra-conservative Salafists (+video)
- Global Viewpoint Larry Summers: Will 2014 end up like 1914?
- Facebook isn't dying, but it needs to evolve to survive
- Four reasons to be hopeful this Earth Day