By boosting the recycling of green glass and finding a new use for it, Ziad Abichaker rescued the Khalife family and their trade from the brink of extinction.
- E-cigarettes: what the FDA wants to regulate and what it doesn't
- NYPD community-building in the Twitterverse? Why it was a #epicfail. (+video)
- Tilt towards military unbalances Egypt's ultra-conservative Salafists (+video)
- Mount Everest avalanche: Sherpas reconsider their perilous profession (+video)
- Global Viewpoint Larry Summers: Will 2014 end up like 1914?
- Facebook isn't dying, but it needs to evolve to survive
- Four reasons to be hopeful this Earth Day