In past month, autocrat tallies $16 million on birthday party, wedding, bronze statues of himself -- even as state is too poor to aid recent flood victims.
- Did secret CIA whistle-blower leak to the Senate? (+video)
- Malaysia Airlines mistake: stolen passports 'soft underbelly' of air security (+video)
- Olive Press Enemies? No, patients, say Israeli doctors treating Syrians
- The great college aid game: suspense in a teen's first adult decision
- Why Turkey's protests persist
- The health antidote to a heroin surge
- An energy lesson from Crimea crisis
- Are e-cigarette marketers ensnaring the next generation of teen smokers?
- Global Viewpoint Russia’s cyber weapons hit Ukraine: How to declare war without declaring war
- Russia and the West are both being played by Ukraine's political elites