The answers to this quiz have no legs or bodies, but they all have an arm. Maybe you and a friend can take the quiz arm in arm.
1. If you don't want to be late for school or work, you must set this before you go to sleep. (2 words)
_ _ a r m _ _ _ _ _
2. If something is not hot or cold, you might call it this. It's also used to describe how someone feels about something when they are not excited or enthusiastic about it.
_ _ _ _ _ a r m
3. This nocturnal animal is found in the southern US and South America and is mostly known for its armorlike covering.
A r m _ _ _ _ _ _
4. This item of clothing is often attached to an adjustable headband and worn to protect the ears against the cold.
_ a r m _ _ _ _
5. In the song, Old MacDonald had one of these – ee-eye-ee-eye-oh!
_ a r m
6. This is a delicious and sweet-tart preserve made from the pulp and rind of citrus fruits, such as oranges.
_ a r m _ _ _ _ _
7. This is a large body of people organized and trained for land warfare. It is not the Navy, Marines, or the Air Force.
A r m _
1. Alarm clock