They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. See if you can find "art" in the items listed below:
1. You can rent this place and call it home, but it is not a house, a tent, an igloo, or a tepee.
_ _art_ _ _ _
2. When you are at this place, you learn numbers and letters. It comes before first grade and after preschool.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _art_ _
3. You use this in a supermarket or department store to carry all the items you may want to buy. (2 words)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _art
4. He might paint with a paintbrush or create sculptures from a block of clay.
Art_ _ _
5. Sometimes you watch these on TV. You may see them at the movies. These characters are often portrayed on T-shirts and lunchboxes.
_art_ _ _ _
6. A gymnast, an acrobat, or a cheerleader should be able to do this. It's ahandspring performed sideways with the arms and legs spread out like the spokes on a bicycle wheel.
_art_ _ _ _ _
7. Four of these are equal to the US paper currency that has a picture of George Washington on it.
_ _art_ _ _
8. You can have this for your birthday, an anniversary, or just about any occasion. Sometimes you even get a cake.
3. Shopping cart