Zimbabwe has evidence tourists may be dead

The Zimbabwe government has evidence that six foreign tourists kidnapped a year ago, including two Americans, may have been killed. Informed sources said no bodies had been recovered, but that information from captured rebels in the province of Matabeleland indicated the tourists were murdered by their captors within two days of being abducted on July 23, 1982.

The information was being checked, the sources said. But it was considered strong enough for concerned foreign governments to be told to advise next of kin.

About these ads
Sponsored Content by LockerDome

We want to hear, did we miss an angle we should have covered? Should we come back to this topic? Or just give us a rating for this story. We want to hear from you.

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Save for later

Save
Cancel

Saved ( of items)

This item has been saved to read later from any device.
Access saved items through your user name at the top of the page.

View Saved Items

OK

Failed to save

You reached the limit of 20 saved items.
Please visit following link to manage you saved items.

View Saved Items

OK

Failed to save

You have already saved this item.

View Saved Items

OK